Saturday, September 6, 2014

EDM310 Melissa Keeler's fourth blog

self portrait of me. I am smiling. I have long Blonde hair and Blue eyes.


This week has been one of healing. I caught a stomach virus and it was fast, strong, and draining. I am slowly but surely learning how to use blogger. I am finding it less nerve-wracking than when I first began. I was teamed up with some pretty cool people last week, I hope we are all still good and together in the same team. Chelsea was chosen as the team leader and immediately I understood why. She is very understanding and great at explaining the ideas and procedures that at first are so confusing and down right scary (to me at least). She put all of us at ease and encouraged us to keep coming. She also got all of our information and put it together so we could all be well-connected with each other. Chelsea also reassured us that we should not be intimidated by the material. Thank you Group 4. Thank you Dr. Strange for putting the groups together. You did a great job with our group. I feel that I will be able to learn and work well with Katy, Tori, Noah, and Chelsea. I can only hope that I can eventually bring something to the table that they can learn from me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment