Sunday, September 14, 2014

Edm310 C4T journal on Mrs. She: Melissa Keeler

I posted on Jenny She's blog on Sept. 2. I loved her blog. I let her know how she inspired and excited me about the teaching/learning experience and commended her for encouraging her students when they stepped outside of her "lesson" and moved on to taking a picture or "snap". Instead of reprimanding her student, she asked to see it and then used it on that day's blog. I was so happy to hear that. Instead of closing a window of learning opportunity that her student opened, she not only left it open but involved the entire class in the learning experience. I can only hope to be such a great educator as Mrs. She.


On Sept. 14th, I posted on an earlier post of Mrs. She's because she has not posted a new one since I last commented. It was titled Having a Go at Photography. She had taken some picture of random flowers in her area with her cell phone camera. What stared the experiment was a facebook page by a young man who only has a phone camera yet seems to display quality photographs. Mrs. She wanted to see if she could do as well with her phone camera. I let her know that her pictures were stunning. I shared with her that I switched from using my digital camera to using only my phone camera because of the clarity, ease, and the fact that it is one less thing to lose.
self portrait.Long Blonde hair, Blue eyes, smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment