Saturday, November 8, 2014

C4K journal for November.

C4K 8 Is Siya She is in 5th grade and lives in South Africa. She posted a blog about living in an informal settlement. Wow! very eye opening. She was very thorough and left no stone unturned. I commended her for her Thoroughness and also her writing and punctuation. I then encouraged her to keep up the great work!

C4K9 is Rose She explained how to make a print in art. She did a very good job of explaining the process step by step. She also did a great job of describing the frustration that comes along with making a print. I told her how great she did in explaining both the process and the frustration it brings. I also commented her on her finished product which she was obviously not pleased with.

C4K10 is a free pass from Dr. Strange for Veteran's Day. Thank you!!!!!

C4K 11 is Catey She is in 7th grade and very goal oriented and driven. She has set goals to continue to improve her grades which are A's now. I commended her on her drive and ambition. I also liked a statement she made "Tranquility is what I feel when I read and write" and I told her this fact was evident in the fluidity of her writing and encouraged her to keep up the good work.

flower

No comments:

Post a Comment