Thursday, November 20, 2014

C4C 11 EDM310 class blog Melissa Keeler

C4C11 is Raven Williams Her blog is so organized and full of graphics. I am impressed with her abilities. She has so much information it is a little overwhelming at first but like I said it is extremely organized. I can tell she has put a lot of time into her blog.

C4C 12 is Amanda I agreed with her statement "It is important to keep my students wanting more." and went on to say that if an educator achieves this they would know that the student was engaged and will remember more information about the project.

C4C 13 is Jessica Thompson I commented on the fact that it really does take a dedicated person to teach special education. I also added that the rewards are great, there is nothing like seeing the light turn on in any child's mind but especially a special needs child who may be hard to reach cognitively.

No comments:

Post a Comment