Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Blog 1 Edm310classblog Melissa Keeler

Me in a camouflage jacket that once belonged to my Father-in-Law

source; photo by Melissa Keeler
I have heard that EDM310 is hard.  My fears are that I will not be able to retain everything in time and in turn hold my group back.  EDM310 is very hands on which is extremely different from my previous learning experience.  The most difficult thing for me personally would be remembering all of the information.  I feel I can combat the above problem with practice.  I can not think of any more questions at this time.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa Keeler!
    I believe that your fear of holding your group back would not come true because groups are supposed to help each other. You just really need to ask for help if you need it. Also, you stated that it may be difficult for you to remember all the information. All of the information and instruction are located in the checklist master and the blog. Throughout the semester, it will get easier to locate and find all the information. I enjoyed reading your post although it was a little short and I believe you could of answered the question a little more in depth. Good job and I look forward to reading more blogs throughout the semester!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kayla Cooper!
      I appreciate your constructive criticism and will strive to work on being more explanatory on future posts about myself. Thank you for the Information about the checklist master, and you are correct, I am already feeling more at ease. I thank you for your positivity and know now that I will be able to continue in the class. Without your influence I may have scared myself away, again Thank you!

      Delete
  2. You do not have to remember "everything." You can look it up using technology.

    Welcome to EDM310!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you John Strange,
      Knowing this is half of my battle I do believe. Thank you for being so patient with students similar to myself. You are appreciated.

      Delete